Updated May 25, 2017
We respect your privacy!
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned!
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or e-mail us.
Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Secure communications on the web require attention to authentication, encryption, and data integrity. All three are addressed by industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. We use SSL to communicate with secure browsers such as AOL, Netscape, and Internet Explorer. This means that your name, address, credit card numbers, and any other information you provide through SSL are encrypted in a way that makes it extremely difficult for others to decode. We use a technology provided by GlobalSign to make your online visit as secure as possible. All payment information is collected in a secure environment that can be confirmed through GlobalSign, Inc. You can tell if your computer is using SSL when you see a lock at the bottom of your screen or by checking the URL to ensure it is pointing to "HTTPS" and displays a green background.
Our security measures do not end once you have completed your online order. For example, the moment you press "submit" to send your order, the encrypted order is sent directly to our order processing system.
The Information We Collect
We collect information on:
- Referring URLs for new advertising avenues
- Browser types and versions for site functionality
- Operating Systems for site functionality
- Domain names of email addresses (when possible) of visitors to our website
- General information on which pages consumers visit
- Information submitted by the consumer, including email information, survey information, requests for information and or site registrations
We also may request personally identifiable information from you in order to handle your order, question, or catalog request.
How We Use Information
The information we collect is used to:
- Process orders and information requests
- Improve the content of our website
- Notify consumers about product and website updates or problems with requests or orders
All information is collected by Doc Terrence Cooper
Cookies & How We Use Them
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to many of the manufacturers of our products and to other sites we think you may enjoy. These sites operate independently of
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please email us at email@example.com